- It is recommended that we arrive at least one half hour after guests to allow for latecomers.
- Adults are to supervise the children at all times.
- Please be ready to start the show on time as we may have other appointments scheduled later in the day.
- Performances can be done outdoors. Adequate shade/shelter is suggested especially during summer months. If seating is not available for children, we recommended a blanket or tarp be provided if the ground is damp or wet. A contingency plan is also recommended if inclement weather approaches.
- It is helpful to have a place to park that is close for unloading equipment. This allows for a faster setup.
- If the room contains a coffee table it is advisable to remove it for our performance.
- Name tags are helpful in communicating with children.
- It is preferred that children not eat during the magic show as there is lots of audience participation.
- If a child does not want to participate in the activities, please do not force them to do so. This only adds to their anxiety.
- If your event/party is on a military installation it is advised you meet us at the gate to avoid being delayed.
- Gratuities are appreciated. Like most services, an appropriate gratuity ranges from 15% and up